This new edition, updated in line with recent modifications to the specification, will be an indispensable class text for use by both non-IT specialists and IT teachers. It covers all the IT skills needed to achieve the Key Skills Certificate in Information Technology at Levels 2 and 3, and explains exactly how the student can build a portfolio of evidence to achieve the qualification.
Publication Date: June 2004
- It covers techniques in Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Publisher.
- It covers topics in the use of IT as required by the Key Skills Specifications.
- It demonstrates how to gather evidence and build a portfolio to gain the Key Skills qualification.
- It contains advice and examples of activities to demonstrate IT key skill competences.
- Sample questions are included to give students practice for the externally set tests.
- Each chapter is cross-referenced to the relevant key skill specification.
Page Extent: 224pp
Price: £10.95 10% discount minimum