- These terms and conditions apply to you regarding the material on this site. You are responsible for bringing these terms to the attention of anyone who may read material on this site as a result of your access to it.
- All material on this web site is (unless otherwise stated) copyright © Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd. Reading, copying or adapting any material implies agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Users are permitted to view, print and download the material for personal, non-commercial use only but in so doing are not permitted to remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Users may not distribute, transmit, reproduce or publish by electronic or any other means any part of the data without the prior written permission of Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd. All other rights reserved.
- Whilst Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, it is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to accuracy or completeness and Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd does not accept any liability for any error or omission. Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd shall not be liable for any third party claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from a third party's use or inability to use this web site.
- Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- Providers of a link into this site should note that Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd does not necessarily read, check or edit the context from such links and Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd accepts such material linked to its site purely on the basis of an understanding that Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd is a distributor (not a publisher) of such material and by linking to this site, the provider of the link gives an implied warranty that he/she/it will indemnify Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd in the event of any action arising as a result of such material appearing on or via this site. All persons accessing this site are also put on notice of such fact.
- Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd makes efforts to ensure that its publications, advertising and offers on this site fully meet the requirements of English law and foreign laws of any country where it is intended for such content to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country’s law may not be fully complied with, then Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd shall be deemed not to be directing such content to that particular country.
- While Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the web site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
- The contents of these pages are © Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd unless otherwise stated.
- Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not collect Personal Information about you other than information that you voluntarily provide (for example, when you post a message to a bulletin board or provide shipping and billing information for an online purchase).
- Any personal information you provide while visiting this site is confidential, and only used for the purposes described below. We guarantee never to sell Personal Information or share that information with third parties unrelated to Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd or any associated companies which may be located outside the European Union.
- Personal Information is: your name, phone number, date of birth, job, personal interests, credit card information, e-mail address, shopping selections and data about the pages you visit on this site. This may be used by us to process your online purchases, to inform you about other products and services, to improve the products and services we offer or for other marketing or statistical purposes and otherwise to better meet the needs and preferences of our customers. If you would rather not receive any further information on other products and services, please send an e-mail to .
- Users should be reminded that any Personal Information that is voluntarily posted by a user to a public area of the site, such as a bulletin board, may be collected and used by others. We cannot prevent such uses.
- When you place orders through this site or access your account information, we automatically send you to a secure server, provided your browser accepts Secure Sockets Layer encryption. In addition, as required by the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we endeavour to prevent unauthorised access to the information through strict security procedures regarding its storage and disclosure.
- Our cookies do not contain any personal information, but they do enable us to provide the ability to store items in your shopping basket while browsing. They expire when you leave the site.
- Through your use of this site, you consent to the above policy regarding use and collection of your Personal Information by Payne-Gallway Publishers Ltd. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.