Are you trying to get to grips with a new PC? If you need a straightforward introduction to the basics, this book will give you lots of ideas on what you can do. You'll have no trouble following the simple instructions and will soon be carrying out everyday tasks with confidence.
Computers Right from the Start is a useful guide for 16-18 year-olds on introductory ICT courses and adults either at work, attending evening class or learning on a home PC.
Starting from the very basics this book develops ICT skills through to an intermediate level.
Learn how to:
- Produce letters and eye-catching posters
- Put your household accounts into a simple spreadsheet
- Organise your files and folders
- Surf the Internet and search for information
- Send and receive e-mails
- Use pictures from a scanner, digital camera or the Internet
- Play music on your PC
- Troubleshoot problems
Publication Date: September 2002
Page Extent: 96pp
Price: £9.95 10% discount minimum