This book is an indispensable class text for use by both non-IT specialists and IT teachers. It covers all the IT skills needed to achieve the Key Skills Certificate in Information Technology at Levels 2 and 3, and explains exactly how the student can build a portfolio of evidence to achieve the qualification. It will be a useful text for students doing project work for GCSE Information Technology.
- It covers techniques in Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Publisher.
- It covers topics in the use of IT as required by the Key Skills Specifications.
- It demonstrates how to gather evidence and build a portfolio to gain the Key Skills qualification.
- It contains advice and examples of activities to demonstrate IT key skill competences.
- Sample exam questions are included to give students practice for the externally set test.
- Each chapter is cross-referenced to the relevant key skill specification.
Click on Student Resources to download resource files, sample portfolio work, sample forms and answers to questions. Also download an additional supplement providing extra material to help with the Level 2 & 3 tests, including how to import data files for Level 3 tests.
OHP masters, sample forms and sample portfolio evidence can be downloaded from the teacher's resources.
Publication Date: July 2000
Page Extent: 224pp
10.95 20% off whilst stocks last
Now: £8.75 plus an extra 10% discount minimum